Kennedy Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

The separation went fine, no hard feelings with either party or anything like that. Few updates, did a ton of blowouts this fall, still sucking up leaves almost every day it seems like. I've got alot of plans for next season as far as more accounts and more upgrades. I'd like to get a bigger trailer too. Got a walker already as well, don't know how I worked without it before. On the truck, I've got a headache rack now, and linex along the bottom of it, smoked tail lights and some other stuff. Most importantly an SCT tuner on the motor. Still trying to get my camera to work

2. MMADDUX

MMADDUX LawnSite Member

Wow been a long time. Glad to hear everything is still rolling. :clapping:

3. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

What model of Walker did you get?

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Everything is going good.
    48" MTGHS

Few pictures of the truck, the s10 is a rebuild truck my buddy is doing, I was just hauling it for him. He plans on putting a 383 stroker in it and tricking it out. The headache rack has 5 clearance lights across the back that are smoked to match the tail lights. You can't see them until they are on. And on the tail gate I've got three marker lights as well, like the super dutys have, also smoked to match the tails.
    IMG00098.jpg

IMG951372.jpg

IMG00098.jpg

IMG951372.jpg

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Truck looks sweet thats coming from a chevy guy! It would look good in my fleet :)

6. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks nice. You plow with that truck right? and you still have the older F150? I always liked that truck....

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Yep it'd fit right in with your fleet. I intend to get a new front clip for it. Billet grille, xlt fog lights, and new headlights. It'll look good.
    Yeah I've got a 7.5 Western for it. I still have my other truck too, just keep it for personal driving now though mainly. Got some big plans for that truck when money allows. I think I have some sick addiction to modifying vehicles. :laugh:

8. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah I hear ya, I sold my much-loved Mustang a few years ago to get some start-up money for mys business, and then also sold my Jeep last year to help buy my '06 2500HD, so all my toys are gone. Even though its really a work truck, I've still added a bumch of my "personal touches" to it haha even the second truck I just bought to use "strictly" as a work truck I've been doing a few things to here and there, and I'm not even going to be driving it for plowing this winter! Gives me something to do I guess....

9. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Are you a certified applicator? I am getting licensed this winter. If you are looking for a sub let me know, I would consider driving over there if I had a couple days of 15 or 20 to do. Are all your accounts in El Dorado or do you work in Wichita too?

10. Kennedy Landscaping

Yeah I tend to see it as an addiction. I just cannot drive a stock vehicle lol.
    Yeah that may be something I'm interested in for sure. I do some work out in Eureka and some in Wichita too. Not a ton but some. But yeah man if I come up with some good stuff I would def be interested in subbing it out.

Just a pic of some leaves from the other day. Nothing special...Sorry I didn't get any pics of the actual job, just snapped a quick pic with my crackberry and hit the road.
    IMG00134.jpg
    And yes, my tail light is held on with duck tape currently. I was backing in at my dump sight the other night, of course it was dark, anyways. A tree jumped behind my trailer and broke my tail light off and busted my fender clearance light and tore up the fender a little bit. They're all LED lights so they''re a bit pricey. But before next spring I plan to go over the trailer and fix the two lights, fix the fender, treat the floor, touch up the paint, and put new tires on her. Just gonna push the rest the way through the season for right now.

IMG00134.jpg