Kennedy Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 4, 2011.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Don't you hate when those trees jump behind you like that. :laugh:

2. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

why not buy a f250?

3. havenlax18

havenlax18 LawnSite Member

I like his f150, i have almost an identical one. Its white with a black out theme, backrack tool box same stuff. But anyway he traded his broken quad straight across for. Sounded like a good deal to me. Then he bought a western uni mount for it and fixed the plow up.

4. havenlax18

havenlax18 LawnSite Member

But mines an x-cab SB

5. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Haha yep, I probably wouldnt have hit it if it weren't for the fact that my pile is huge this year so my opening to back in was kinda small. Oh well, could've been worse I suppose.
    My 1/2 tons do just fine, both of them have helpers on them, I wouldn't hesitate for one minute to pull a load for a 3/4 ton with either truck. With my 94, I towed a 28ft enclosed trailer 100 miles round trip with my 99 inside of it. Towed it without a sweat and the truck sat level the whole time. :weightlifter:
    Yup I really like the "blackout" theme I've got going on with my work truck. It gets alot of looks for sure going down the road.

6. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

what up freak? nice to see you still moving forward/ i like your truck, for an f150. not a fan of them, cuz they dont cut the mustard for what we do.

7. Kennedy Landscaping

8. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice page man,Hows everything been with you havent talked to you in a long time..

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Pretty good, just been busy. Got another trailer about a week ago. Nothing special Just a little 5x8 home made job. It was free, it has 2ft sides on it so I was kinda thinkin about fixing it up and selling it or keeping it and running small loads of mulch or topsoil with it. I normally have alot of people call me to deliver top soil for gardens and such. And the trailer would be perfect for that. Or maybe just keep it for a trash trailer up at the shop. It'll def get painted all black though and probably some fenders to dress it up as well.
    DSC09577.JPG

DSC09577.JPG

10. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Hey thats a cool little trailer,got my 16'ft double axle landscape trailer,with the plywood sides 2'' they stay all year long cant remove,they arent meant too.. and so on got a ladder holder for the left side and right side is trimmer rack holds 1 my srm 261t and got the bigger style cage for the front for 5 gal mix can,hedger,scoop shovel shorter hand tools like that it's all good man lol