1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kevin's Lawn & Plowing Service

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by krider, Feb 17, 2009.

1. krider

krider LawnSite Member

Mower pics... here you go. This is the new 61 Stander, I have two 61s and a 48". You can see the 36" bunton hydro walk behind in one of the pics. The small pic is of my Greatdane Chariot Jr with a 48 deck. I sold that mower a while ago.

Digging 034.jpg

Digging 038.jpg

Yellow.jpg

2. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

did you sell the 48 stander on ebay or trade it on a dingo ? also if im not being to pushy how many trucks do you have do they have plows on them.
    please write back
    sincerly James rosa.

3. krider

krider LawnSite Member

I just found these pic of the JD110 with an 8 ft fisher plow. I custom made the mount for the plow on my fork frame. I just had to slide off the forks and hook up the plow. I don't use this set up anymore, I bought a snow pusher for the 110 last year. It is better for the lots that I do. It was cool having the plow on the backhoe though. Great visibility and excellent stacking compatibilities.

equipment 005.jpg

equipment 007.jpg

equipment 008.jpg

plow mount1.JPG

plow mount3.JPG

4. krider

krider LawnSite Member

I just forgot to add the pic of the 48 Stander. Here is a pic of my other truck pre-lettering.

kevs 005.jpg

Kevin's Lawn 007.jpg

5. krider

krider LawnSite Member

Another shot of the the white truck with the leaf vac system on it. This clean up had a ton of leaves in the backyard...all fenced in. The property owner said I could drive on the lawn to access this small gate. (It was a back section of lawn right near the road) Much better than blowing them through the gate.

Vactruck.jpg

6. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

nice setup with the plow

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

That is a nice setup, looks like you have a good operation.

8. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

did you sell it on ebay ?

9. Looking Good Lawn Service

Looking Good Lawn Service LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice company set-up, best of luck with it!

10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

You have some very nice equipment! Nice deere too, looks like it gets plenty of use!