Kevin's Lawn & Plowing Service

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by krider, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

that deere is really nice

2. krider

krider LawnSite Member

yeah it is... sometimes i ask myself, "Am I getting paid for this"?

Thanks.

Thanks, I think you are talking about the plow on the backhoe. I liked it too but when I would put the plow down and angled there would be no weight on the front tires. This would cause the front of the machine to slide in the opposite direction the plow was angled while plowing deep snow. It was kind of frustrating. All in all it worked but not was well as the snow pusher.

It's has taken many years...

No. I didn't. Why do you ask?

Thanks.

Not as much as I would like it to but definitely worth having around.

:) thank you

3. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice. You could've cut it down the middle then took it off and super glued it back together. SUPER GLUE:weightlifter:.

4. krider

krider LawnSite Member

Haha, that would probably work!

5. krider

krider LawnSite Member

Here is one of the rigs at a nice property. 24 ft enclosed with a small shop in the front...

westford.jpg

westfordlawn3.jpg

6. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

very nice deere, im thinking about buying a 110tlb this spring just to be a yard machine. deere needs to offer the cab as a option though.

7. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

ya i really like the deeres, look like nice quality machines, but a kubota m59 has more capacity.

you have some nice mowing equip as well! likin the trailer too!

you should check out laurin, they make cabs for these tlb's.

8. krider

krider LawnSite Member

YES!!! A factory cab would be SO much nicer than this aftermarket POS. The whole thing lacks in many ways. Because the machine is not designed to have a cab there is no insulation between the engine/trans and the operators station. That creates a lot of heat in the summer... at least the doors come off and they definitely do because there is no AC. In the winter the heater works well but there is a lot of engine noise in the cab. I sat in a smaller JD4320 with the new factory cab. I almost traded in the 110 on the spot just because the cab was so nice in the 4320. Oh well, live and learn. It digs well though and that's what makes the money.

9. krider

krider LawnSite Member

This is a Laurin cab.

10. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

dang man you took the words right out of my mouth!! i know just what you mean.