1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Kevin's Lawn & Plowing Service

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by krider, Feb 17, 2009.

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

I wanted a cab for my deere but they didnt have them for it in 99 so i never got it and 99% of the time its great because i can sneek under trees with it
    but i dont do snow with it toooo cold
  2. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

sweet 110, a guy around these parts has one, do you mind me asking how much it was??? can you tow it with the 350?

that 61" stander is a beast that must be fun the to mow with. How many guys do you have working for you, looks like a nice operation good luck in 09!
  3. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

nice work and stuff man, if your not that far away from me and you ever need help with anything or an extra piece of equip. give me a hollar
  4. krider

krider LawnSite Member

I think the height of the machine is the same with or with out the cab. I have no problem getting under trees.

I mow everything with the 61, even small lawns. It can get into very tight spots and can mow larger areas. it works well for us, its the third 61. I dont remember how much the machine was because I bought a bunch of other things at the same time. I have every option, except the steel belly pan, on the machine so that brings the price up. I think around $40,000 or so. I think the cab was only $6000.00

5. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

i thought i spotted it on ebay a year or teo ago with your company name across the picture but maybe it was someone elses

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

I dont have a tall rops so i can mow with it
  7. SweetGreens

SweetGreens LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

Can i see some stripes pics of the standers. I want to get a Zk but i am worryed that they dont have the stripe quality that my customers like. No one uses them around here so i have never seen a lawn that has been cut by a stander!! All thats around here is Exmark and Scag!!!! Im going crazy!!! so if you have any, please post some thanks
  8. krider

krider LawnSite Member

All of the lawn pics that I have put up so far are mowed with a stander. I will look for more pics.
  9. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

can you give me a quick explanation to why you choose the stander on large properties?

im looking to buy a trailer full of toro's this spring and am thinking about going with a stander or two.