1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Keystone Wall

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by LANDSCAPER30, Mar 9, 2006.

1. LANDSCAPER30

LANDSCAPER30 LawnSite Member
    from IN

Before Picture

scan0010.jpg

2. LANDSCAPER30

from IN

AFTER PICTURE:usflag:

scan0009.jpg

3. LANDSCAPER30

from IN

KEYSTONE PIC:usflag:

scan0011.jpg

4. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

I think the work looks great, but god are those blocks godawful looking. Go get an EP HENRY catalog or something with nicer looking blocks next time and plant some trees/flowers/shrubs to break that thing up. It really looks like good workmanship though.

5. LANDSCAPER30

from IN

The homeowner had us do the wall and they did the plant installation. Thanks for the compliment.
    Bryan

6. cedarcroft

cedarcroft LawnSite Senior Member

I hate those curved face blocks. I think they look friggin ridiculous. That being said, your workmanship looks very good and aside from the block itself, its a very nice wall.

7. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

I would have to agree with everyone else. The workmanship is awesome. I think you could have come up with a better design though.

8. LANDSCAPER30

from IN

:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :dizzy: :dizzy: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: LMAO :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :dizzy:

9. BigBlu250

BigBlu250 LawnSite Member

Godawful looking block, but the installation looks kick-azz!! Did you shoot the base with a transit ot laser level?

10. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

Once again, I see no outlets for drain tile! The installation looks good, but.........

Chris