Kichler Class in Ohio????

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Gatewayuser, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Has anyone gone to the hands-on class 2 day course at Kichler in Cleveland OH. I was thinking of going next month with my brother it cost $300 per person but I think it would be worth it considering we have no install experience. We will be starting another business for lighting in August. In the end it would cost around $1000 to go. Is it worth it?

2. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

$300? ........ I have three installs this weekend. You are welcome to come along.

3. Gatewayuser

Are you serious? Where are you in Ohio?

4. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

I have attended the Kichler Kollage in Cleveland a couple of years ago and would recommend it. The people there are great! They cover design, voltage drop, wiring methods and of course you will do a hands on installation.

5. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

When is it I will meet you there and I have an LCO that also wants to attend.

6. Gatewayuser

It will be August 16 & 17 at Kichler's World Headquarters - Cleveland, OH.
    The cost is $300 per person and $59 per night for the hotel. Food is included and you get a bunch of free stuff too! Make sure to reg online on their site http://siteinfusion.brandmatrix.com...ry?pcat_oid=14&vendorid=83730&bc=seminar1.htm soon. See you there.