Kichler Trip

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by LightYourNight, Jan 13, 2009.

1. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Cabo was wonderful. I caught my first Marlin. Chris and Sean also caught a Marlin!!

2. worx

worx LawnSite Senior Member

Where's the pics......

3. S&MLL

S&MLL LawnSite Senior Member

If you guys dont mind me asking, whats the level for the trip?

My points never got sent in this year

4. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

240,000 points for two people, but you can always pay the difference if you don't have enough points. I hear it's really reasonable what they charge if you pay yourself.
    Pics are coming, but I'm relying on the others to share with me cause I don't have a camera of my own and we didn't get to take many pics with the wife's camera (too busy having fun).
    John, where were you? I was looking for you, but couldn't find you anywhere. I was waiting on that drink! (as if I didn't already have enough).

5. LightYourNight

LightYourNight LawnSite Member

Hey Chris, We arrived late on friday. I was in san lucas almost the whole time. Met some ladies and partied way to hard. Kinda was on a bender. Shattered a bone in my foot falling off the stage at cabo wabos. Im an idiot(but you already thought that) :).

Really wish I would have ran into you. So much for networking. I feel really shitty I didnt take advantage of all the kichler events.

6. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

7. Chris J

I've been meaning to ask, but what does LMAO mean? I'm not too sophisticated when it comes to internet/texting terms.

8. MAGLIGHTING

MAGLIGHTING LawnSite Member

Laughing my A$$ off.

9. Chris J

Ha. Couldn't figure that out on my own, so thanks. By the way, glad to see your back.

10. MAGLIGHTING

MAGLIGHTING LawnSite Member

Welcome back to you too, I was wondering where you've been.