1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Kids and equipment pics....

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by D Felix, Aug 31, 2004.

1. D Felix

D Felix LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok, how about some pics of your kids on your equipment?

Safe pictures, that is, don't want any "stupid human tricks" pictures. If the kid's not old enough to be running it, they shouldn't be driving.:)

I'll start. Here's a picture of myself and my daughter this spring when I was plowing the garden with our old WD. The picture was posed, the tractor never moved while she was with me.:D

She was around 11 months at the time.

2. D Felix

D Felix LawnSite Bronze Member

Here she is at the state fair, I stuck her in a Bobcat T300 that the dealer had there... She was about 15 1/2 months old here.

I've got another one (need to scan it) of her with me on a 331 excavator this summer. I'll try to get it posted in the next week or so.:)

How about everyone else?

skidsteer 001.jpg
  3. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Cute........ :D :D :D
  4. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

beautiful pictures. i always have some pic of my little girl on here up to something...:)
  5. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

Here's my son this spring when I was getting stuff ready before clean-ups started.

picture 199.jpg
  6. Victor

Victor LawnSite Bronze Member

Those are cute pics guys. :D

7. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

Mr. Serious (have you ever seen Dan post on anything not related to landscaping?) starts a nice thread about kids and it dies after 5 replies???

Hopefully, this will start a few more. Here's Madison this past weekend, helping dad do some "pro bono" work for Grammie!

BTW, cute kids everyone!

8. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

Maddi is about 18 months right now.

here's one more with me.

9. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

Here's a picture of me and my son's. I'm the "Big Guy" and they are the "Little Guys"
    keep a picture of them in my truck all the time, they remind me why I don't mind working so hard!

Attached Files:

10. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

my oldest boy with his own equipment...