1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pjslawncare/landscap, Dec 24, 2003.

1. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Merry Christmas all. Just as I tucked my 6yr old son (youngest of 4) to bed on this Christmas night, I asked him what he hopes santa will bring him. He looks at me and says "a peice of pipe and a bag of concrete". This little guy is always helping me with my landscape projects around our house and is just like me when it comes to building things. Got to love those little guys.
    Hope you all a merry Christmas!
  2. Chris W

Chris W LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

Nice ...Christmas is for kids ,
  3. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

This is the first year my little girl gets what Christmas is about, the presents anyways, and she is excited. This is what makes Christmas fun for me, giving to others.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you Lawnsite addicts.
  4. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I rember whenn mine was 6 (she is 10 now) an she opened up all her gifts .After it was over she got sad an cryed .She cryed because she got so much stuff an they were kids that didn't get amything ...(bless her) she is One of a kind .she always thinks about others first.Merry christmas to all you guys .
  5. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

i wish i had a bag of cement, and a pie lat night too. and maybe a shovel and a bag of lime....
  6. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

bless their little green hearts:D
  7. Camelot Gardens Uk

Camelot Gardens Uk LawnSite Member

Now now bobby don't get too depressed, I have 2 queens in my louge together with my son, daughter, daughters boyfriend, I'm up in the office keeping out of the way. They have just started singing "Copa Cobana" drukenly whilst shouting at the playstation crashing cars...

If one of the "guys" spills his drink for the fifth time today on my new lounge carpet I'm off down my shop, I have the concret/lime/felling axe!!!! something painful!!!
  8. mower_babe

mower_babe LawnSite Senior Member

My daughter called me in her room last night to tell me that she was sad that she hadn't a gift for Santa last night. Warmed my heart. We also talked about that if she didnt get everything that she wanted, that "it was otay, betause udder yiddle tids dont have nuffin." Love them.
  9. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

I love it how most kids are so compassionate and caring like that. I am 16 and I always do this "sponsor a family" christmas event given by the local elemantary school and get some nice gifts for the 15 year old in the sponsored family. Its great to know somebody who has a heart and thinks of others not just themselves