1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by clyde, Apr 17, 2012.

1. clyde

clyde LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone got one? How are they compared to Kubota?
  2. weesa20

weesa20 LawnSite Member

I have looked at them in the past and they are very good machines- for a while they had issues with the loader frame on the CK25/30 but that has been resolved. In hindsight I wish I had gotten the CK20 instead of my GC as the the 20 is much more capable even with less HP.

they are a S. Korean with headquarters in NC.

I have communicated with lots of owners on another website and most everyone is very happy with their machines.
  3. JNB Construction

JNB Construction LawnSite Senior Member

The same company that builds the Kioti line builds tractors for Bobcat. Bobcat specs a nicer stock seat and a different loader. I'm sure that there are other things as well. Kioti has a three point adjustment feature at the rear of the tractor to aid in hooking up attachments that looks pretty handy.

I've been running a New Holland for the last few years, but since LS is now building the models that I'm interested in for NH I'll be looking at Kioti and Bobcat for my next purchase.
  4. mulchcasket

mulchcasket LawnSite Member

I had a CK30. Went thru the repairs with the loader. The company stood by their machine. I now have a DK50 TLB. Its a great machine and I plan to stick with the Kioti brand.
  5. tailboardtech

tailboardtech LawnSite Senior Member

Friend of mine has one of there compact tractors I help him out rakeing hay with it and moveing wagons with it. I don't think he has had anything major go wrong with it I think he's had it for about 7or 8 years now
    Posted via Mobile Device