Kirbys kit made me miss grass

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sgreanbean, Jan 24, 2004.

1. sgreanbean

sgreanbean LawnSite Member
    from cal

I was reading about kirbys new stripping kit when i realized that i miss grass. Im now in southern california were there is hardly any big yards! no sea's of turf here just lots of ground cover and landscaping! Ive seen 2 zero's since ive moved out here and my company owns both! Ive got a mission now, got find some grass.....anybody got some? Bye the way KIRBY do u still have the same logo?

2. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

You mean the one on the side of my trailer?

[​IMG]

3. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

Kirby- your website is incredible!

4. mattydjakd

mattydjakd LawnSite Member

Kirby, that website is awesome.....I just thought you would like to know however, there is an incomplete sentence at the bottom of the "lawn photo" section.......it says......."we invite you view our....." should be "we invite you TO view out..." Just thought you would like to know because with such a professional looking web page, everything should be perfect, and it pretty much is.....nice stuff.

5. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Who designed your website....I have a domain, but need to put something together.

Thanks
    Matt

6. sgreanbean

from cal

yeah thats the one! havnt been on in a long time so i havnt seen in a while , i still think that is the coolest logo!

7. sgreanbean

from cal

i still would like to move there, ive spent a couple weeks there dealing with race car stuff and loved it.

8. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

His link is at the bottom of my site, he has sample of some other ones he did also.

Thanks for the correction, I will be getting some updated photos and make that missed word correction.

THanks.