1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kleen Kutz Lawn Care Services, LLC 2012 Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kleen Kutz, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Thanks man I have more pictures to post but I'm tired so I'll post another day.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Just got ask for another bid on a landscaping job for one of my cemeteries that I maintain.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Nice. How did youvcome about picking up the cemeteries?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Well one day I just happen to be passing by the cemetery in Luling and I just happen to think about putting a call into them, so I did one day and spoke with someone about it. And the very next day the director call me back about it and ask me to summit a bid and I did. Once I did that he call me back a couple days later and ask me when can I start mowing.

So far I have 3 of them, and the next one comes available he's going to call me on that one also. But I just called him today just to inquire about the landscaping and he ask me to put a bid in. So I'm in the process of doing that now. Any suggestions on an hourly rate?

5. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

I like the pics of the landscape re-do install you did, looks great!

6. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Thanks man I also maintain the grass over there on a weekly basis too.

7. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Oh well, oh well, oh well, the cool air is here. Grass is slowing down, leaves is falling, now it's time for fishing at the sametime:laugh::laugh::laugh:

8. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Going fishing first thing in the morning!!! Taking the day off from all this grass.

I have a landscaping job and 3 pressure washing job lined up when I get back though:)
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Yes SIRRRRR!!! Just recieved another phone call about keeping up another cemetery!!! Mo money, mo money, mo moneyyyyyyy!!!! Thank you JESUS!!!

10. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Just landed another commercial job today!!! They just keep on coming my way. THANK YOU GOD!!! :-')