Kleen Kutz Lawn Care Services, LLC 2012 Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kleen Kutz, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Just picked up 3 more residential accounts even though its slowing down. Also picked up another commercial account that I'll be mowing tomorrow. God is GOOD :)
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Just landed another landscaping job that I'll do on Monday. I'll take some before and after pictures though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Nice man... Good to know everything is still picking up for you

4. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Yea it slowed down a little bite. Only my resdential did. But I'm still rolling with my commercial accounts though.

But I'm also still getting landscaping and pressure washing jobs. How are you doing over on your end?

5. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Ehh I'd liked to be doing better. Lol With my short client list it's hard to actually stay busy with landscaping. Hopefully next year will be better.But that's why we save up from the summer so if need be we can still survive.

6. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Do you do this fulltime or part time? I'm fulltime, but when things are slow on my end I go out door to door and making phone calls. I'm always on the look out for new accounts. ALWAYS:usflag:

7. Blades Lawn Maintenance

It's my only income so I guess full time but I consider it part time. Even around this time u Go door to door? Do u advertise for landscaping? But yeah next year. Imma hit it hard and advertise in the neighborhoods I cut in.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  8. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

I only go door to door for commercial this time of the year. But right at the begining of the grass season I always go door to door for resdential. But this year I'm looking into expanding big and hiring a couple of guys. I'm in the process of doing mailouts. I only offer landscaping to resdential only no commercial. No advertising for landscaping, but my regular customers always ask me to do their landscaping so I normally deal with it in slow season. How many accounts do you have? Commercial and resdential....

9. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

I also wanna get a 61" Scag turf tiger next seen also!!!

10. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Yeah I figured that with the want of a 8.5 wide trailer lol