Kleen Kutz Lawn Care Services, LLC 2012 Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kleen Kutz, Aug 28, 2012.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Merry Christmas. Spring push starts in less than two weeks. Woohoo. Im shooting to gain atleast 20 new weekly accnts.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Merry Christmas also I'm hoping for the same plus a Lil more.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Oh now I see, your from Luling. Are you that guy that have the box truck. If so, I always see you around my way. Do you cut the nursing home off of Paul Maillard Rd in Luling?

4. KrayzKajun

Yea thts prolly Luke. He has the crewcab super lawn truck, tinted windows
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Luke Reedy

Luke Reedy LawnSite Member

Yes I do. I live in Luling by Bosco's and have the crew cab Fuso box truck that says Quality Service Lawn & Landscape, LLC on the side. Saw you cutting the cemetery near the old Winn Dixie last week. While you were trimming the sidewalk, I honked my horn but you had your ear muffs on. Anyway, just to let you know, you are supposed to have your license numbers on any printed material that lands in customer's hands, or on signage that people can read. FYI

6. Luke Reedy

Luke Reedy LawnSite Member

Yes we do cut that nursing home. Been doing that place for about 9 yrs or so now. Lots of rocks by driveway entrances. We've broken about 4 windows on vehicles at that particular place. The last one was on that shuttle bus and it was $900. Good stuff.

7. KrayzKajun

What Luke is getting at is, it says licensed and insured on your cards, your occupational lic doesnt count. So technically you are not licensed. Louisiana has 4 major licenses regarding the green industry. If u do anything more than grass cutting you atleast need a Landscape/Horticulturist lic(even to put down sod, any plants in the ground etc), also have Irrigation Contractor, Arborist(any tree over 12' or 2" in diameter) and Pesticide Applicator(even just for roundup). Just a lil heads up. The Dept of Agriculture agents(aka grass police) will be out hard this spring. Fyi
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

How many cards are you sending out to get those 20 accounts?

9. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Oh okay I always see you. And that was me by the cemetery cutting last week. Whenever you have some free time call me up one day so we can meet. Or if you see me out cutting stop by or I'll do the same. I'll also cut the rehab center behind the nursing home. I just got the several months ago.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Durabird02

Durabird02 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

How many postcards are there? How much did they run you and where did you get them?