1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kleen Kutz Lawn Care Services, LLC 2012 Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kleen Kutz, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Landed another weekly account and landscape clean-up.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Here comes some more rain. Just dropped off another batch of cards at the Marrero postoffice. Im gunna hold off my other mailings till after Mardi Gras. On my way to the DR's office with the wife. I made a promise to make it to all her appnts that pertain to our baby and intend on keeping it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

That's something you don't wanna miss especially if that's your first child. I have a promise to my little girl that I'll go with her a field trip to Baton Rouge on the 20th of the month. And she's holding me to it. I also have to do a parade tonight in uptown. I think it's the Nyx parade. I just hope the rain holds off tonight.

By the way what place do you normally get your mulch from? I'm looking to get some of that bright red mulch. Not the softscape. I've notice Home Depot have that dark red mulch. But they use to carry it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Man I don't know about the rest of you'll, who ever did EDDM but I can I can tell you my phone is BLOWING UP. Thank you JESUS!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. KrayzKajun

Good deal. On my way back to my office to finish the 9 estimated on my desk. Ughhh i hate paperwork, but i love money. Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Have fun with that paperwork. I always try to stay on top of it every night. It's more easier than way. While your doing that I'll be dealing with this dam parade. I hope it doesn't rain though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Boy it was nasty and wet for Nyx parade. The rain didn't stop once it came. Can't do much today but just go and bid on some more weekly accounts.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

It's good to hear y'all EEDM worked out well

9. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Yes sirrr, I just left another weekly account that I have to give a bid for. Also clean up landscaping, possible a redo hopefully.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. KrayzKajun

i landed a full landscape tear out and new install this morning. going work at my new shop right now. its so wet outside if you think about grass cutting, ruts magically appear in the yard. lol