Kleen Kutz Lawn Care Services, LLC 2012 Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kleen Kutz, Aug 28, 2012.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Yea the forecast sux. I have an irrigation repair job in Englishturn on Mon. I picked up four yards in there so far.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Man that's great. I picked up 4 yards off of one new customer myself. 2 last week and 2 more today. I think I'll have to give my customer a free cut. Plus 3 of them wants me to do some landscaping work also. I'm not turning no one down. Just make it and save it!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. lalllc

lalllc LawnSite Member

Edging looks B A. Why the looping? Is it cuz of bagging or is it cuz of the hard to cut grass? or is it the z turnig burn? the only time I have looped is when I bag leaves in the fall.

4. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Before
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    After
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

That softscape mulch is some good stuff to use but it's also can be a mess.

6. Adamp247

Adamp247 LawnSite Member

I really like the way that mulch looks. I wish I could find someone who supplied something other than regular hardwood mulch around here. After a few months and some rain, the big pieces tend to float to the top, so it looks weird. Really annoying.

Anywho, that job looks really good. It must be nice to be busy right now. haha.

7. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Yes it really is nice. Grass season really it's in right now but it's growing a little and I'm cutting already. A lot of my customers want landscaping done but that's been booming. I've been doing 2-3 landscaping jobs per week. Thanks for the complaint!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Man I sure hope this rain changes on Tuesday. I'm meeting up with someone at the cemetery to sign the contract. And Monday I'll start servicing my other new account.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

How are you making contacts at these cemeteries? There a few around my area i wouldnt mind bidding on.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Tom Pallotta

Tom Pallotta LawnSite Member

Nice work hows the Fastrack looking at maybe getting a HD Fastrack just for my yard 1 acre