Kleen Kutz Lawn Care Services, LLC 2012 Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kleen Kutz, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Dam your right, that will be a long 2 months. The good thing is that she's doing fine and she's also home for those 2 months.

I've manage to get all of my cutting out of the way for this week. But I have a couple of small landscaping jobs for Friday. 1 clean out and mulch and the other one is a trimming job no mulch. Customer doesn't like any mulch.

2. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Krayz, did you see that 1997 Isuzu truck on Craiglist for sale today? It's a flatbed truck. I'm going to go and see it tomorrow. Looks pretty good on Craiglist though. I'm thinking of getting a box put on it if I decide to get it.

3. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Well my wife is 9 weeks pregnant and it will be a wait until October.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Hey anyone planning on going to the Home and Garden show this weekend?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I think thts the truck i saw 4sale on Jefferson Hwy near the New Orleans line.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Yea that's it I believe the bed is 10 foot somewhat kinda small I think. Do you have any ideal on what it might cost to put a box on it? The guys at Jackson truck and Trailer repair said they can't give me a price in it unless I bring it in to look at first.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

An open landscape bed will run you $2500-$3500. Dont know about an enclosed box. Prolly be cheaper to find a used boxtruck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

That truck has a rebuilt motor and they asking $9500 for it. Also has 218,000 miles on it but rebuilt motor. I was going to offer $7k cash but the salesman said the owner doesn't want to take nothing less than $9500 for it another guy offered $7,500 and it was turn down. Seems like a good truck though
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

Is it your first? It'll go by quick. Congrats!:usflag:

10. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Thank you man it's my 3rd but I'm so excited it feels like my first. There's no feeling in the world better than watching the birth of your child. But that will be my last one so I have to enjoy it more then ever.
    Posted via Mobile Device