1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kleen Kutz Lawn Care Services, LLC 2012 Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kleen Kutz, Aug 28, 2012.

1. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

Everything looks great-especially the after pics :) I'm not too familiar with palm trees, but is it healthy for the tree to pile the mulch up that high at the base? Around here i call those mulch volcanoes, and I don't encourage or practice doing it.

I noticed the vangaurd on your scag- I had a walk behind with a vangaurd and my current leaf loader has a vangaurd. It's a great motor- I have nothing but positive things to say about it.

2. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Well that's how the previous person had the mulch around the palm trees. They also had it built up that way with dirt. But I didn't put it thick on the high end only because of that reason.

But with the vanguard, it's a great motor that's one of the BEST decision I've ever made!!!:):):)
    Thanks for the complaint!

3. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Woow! You did an amazing job! The yard looks great! A huge difference. Thats good that you got more jobs from that one house it shows the great work that you do man. Gonna send you a PM.

4. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Man it surely feels nice to be sitting in my office working on 4 different bids. 3 is full maintenance and 1 is a landscaping job!!! Business is really picking up and grass is growing slowly. My EDDM is working really well!!

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I have 5 to do from jobs i looked at on Sat morning. Im just exhausted from the wifes baby shower today. 1x fence job, drainage install, 2x fill/sod installs, 1x. Full landscape tearout/ new install.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Man I feel the same way right now. Ever since Thursday, cutting all those yards playing catch up. Also with that landscaping job I did yesterday. Back on the job again tomorrow morning.

7. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Got another call for a full maintenance today. Thank God for EDDM's!!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Just got a email from Invasion about putting 10 bids in for Dollar General stores. Business is REALLY doing GREAT!!!! Thank you God!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I would stay away from that. Nothing but horror stories.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Well one way to find out. Hopefully they've change. What type of stories you've heard?
    Posted via Mobile Device