Kleen Kutz Lawn Care Services, LLC 2012 Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kleen Kutz, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Don't knock it till ya try it, you'd be amazed at what those "expensive" programs can do that you drawing by hand cannot. I've seen what programs like ProLandscape can do and it's amazing.

Kleen, don't give up on a company after 1 try, the guys at ProLandscape are really nice. I went with a friend to quite a few trade shows where they had a booth and even though I never got into that area they couldn't have treated me nicer. In fact my friend helped them with a sale to a guy that was a little skeptical about the software.

2. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

It rained down here a lot as well then the sun came out but it's way to wet to cut
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Same here the sun is out now plus where I'm at I'm under a flood flash warning until 7pm.

4. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

I'm really thinking about purchasing that program since I have a lot of work going on now. Plus I have a couple of new installs that I've bid on and I need to design up plan for the customer.

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

60% chance for severe weather 2morrow.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Now it's 70% for Wed, 60% for Thur, and 50% for Fri

7. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

There's nothing like sitting in your garage on your Scag drinking an ice cold Bud Light on a rainy day!!
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. QLM

QLM LawnSite Senior Member

Here is a crazy thought. You could get a hydro walkbehind as a backup and use it when it is wet. Those heavy things go fast but they are real slow setting in the shop. Worked all day with my turf tracer in New Orleans so we had the same weather
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

That is a pretty good point or when you want to mow the next day and it's still kind of soft.

10. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

I got all my business done for today but tomorrow I deal with picky customers about cutting there grass when it's wet, so I'll just chill out tomorrow. And hopefully get to it on Saturday!!! :laugh: