1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kleen Kutz Lawn Care Services, LLC 2012 Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kleen Kutz, Aug 28, 2012.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

on your turf tiger?

trace the wires running to the fuse. prolly a small nick in the wire touching metal. hope that helps:waving:

wonder if St. Charles could use a bushhogging contractor?

2. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

No it's on my 48 Scag. Don't know if they need any bush hogging contractor.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Got ask to clear 850' of a fence line and a couple of small trees. Also there's a lot of blood weeds too. Need to clear about 4 feet behind the fence. What would you charge?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Anyway to get a skid steer back there? I could bring my machine with grapple bucket and rip that crap out. I would prolly be in the $1500-$1800 range.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

If the mini skid steer is 4ft or less I can get it back there. If not I'm screwed. I'll have to do it by hand. But I was thinking about $1900 but I'm not of that much. Thanks buddy!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

If the mini skid steer is 4ft or less I can get it back there. If not I'm screwed. I'll have to do it by hand. But I was thinking about $1900 but I'm not of that much. Do you think i should spray the poison oak first and let it die before I mess with it? Thanks buddy!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

i would take a section of fence down for the day, should be 4 or 5 1/2" nuts holding the fence to the pole, undo those and the fence should peel back, might be tough with all the garbage on top and the grass on the bottom, but it will come back then a fullsize skid steer will fit in through. even doing that job by hand you should be able to do it pretty easily by hand, with hedge trimmers and string trimmers, hedge trimmers for the stuff up high, then string trimmers for the stuff down low and chain saws for bigger stuff. i see this being a 1 day project max.

8. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

That's a lot of poison oak on the top of the fence. So do you think I should spray it first and wait until it dies then deal with it?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Starting another landscaping job tomorrow. Only weeding out, trimming and thinning out is involved. Customer doesn't won't it re-mulch.

Also, landed another landscaping job. Trimming, weeding out, and re-mulching. Business is doing real great!!! Working for yourself is one of the best thing I've ever done!!! Thank you God for giving me the vision of being my own boss!!

10. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Another landscaping job by Kleen Kutz! Also a new weekly client!!!
    Before
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Landscaping consist of weeding, trimming and thinning out only
    After
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]