Kleen Kutz Lawn Care Services, LLC 2012 Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kleen Kutz, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Go ahead and do it. You'll never regret one bit of it. No more trailer behind me unless I'm doing landscaping.

2. Stars & Stripes Landscaping

Stars & Stripes Landscaping LawnSite Member
    from CT

Was there a reason you didn't get a dump cab over? I wonder what it can be done to set one of those cab over dumps up.

3. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

No reason at all.

4. Stars & Stripes Landscaping

Stars & Stripes Landscaping LawnSite Member
    from CT

Is it possible to have that? Dump body with a ramp to drive up?

5. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Good stuff man! Are you planning on putting your lawn equiemt In the truck or use it more towards landscaping and tools?

6. Porkins

Porkins LawnSite Senior Member

7. michiganmower10

michiganmower10 LawnSite Member

Your doing good yourself man farther ahead then me, ill be hopefully picking up a F250 or F350 by end of august or mid september depending on what i find and then hopefully another trailer, im thinking a 7x16 open or a smaller enclosed then trac vac for the lazer and some more blowers lol leaves are a b***h, hope that NPR treats ya well!

8. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Oh yes, it doing great. That's another great investment I've made into the business. I'm seeking to get a dump trailer and an Bobcat M52 track (walk behind) for landscaping.

9. michiganmower10

michiganmower10 LawnSite Member

Sounds good, a dump trailer would be a great addition, myself im thinking a dump bed for a f250/350 for grass/leaves or possibly a F350/Older F-Superduty with a 3yd/5yd with sides dump box for next year, i would like to run two crews next year, i seem to enjoy being on the move with maintenance then staying on site with landscaping :laugh:

10. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Yes I wanna let my guy run the grass business. And I back off from it. Only go out to check out jobs, get more business and collect money!!! But it's hard to keep dependable trust worthy people. Most of them wanna work a few weeks, get a couple of checks and quite.