1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kleen Kutz Lawn Care Services, LLC 2012 Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kleen Kutz, Aug 28, 2012.

1. michiganmower10

michiganmower10 LawnSite Member

I want to have a landscape crew go out mulching, weeding, pruning, hedge trimming, and just BS installs saying that i can keep them busy and me run either one or more lawn crews which is possible, my business is pretty open and with me getting credit i could finance a machine or two(not go in over my head obviously) to help expand, this year a 16ft would be ideal but we'll see.

2. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Well we all better cut as much as we can today before the rain comes. It will start raining today through the rest of next week. Rain rain go away come back another day. Lol

3. michiganmower10

tell me about it, lost a bolt that keeps the deck from swaying, could get it free but dealer isnt open sundays and i need to mow:nono: so missed finishing one and doing another, will have like 6 or 7 tomorrow, oh yeah got dinged by some pulling out holding my newer 242, when i fell, pretty much punched a curb and blew the bolts on my carb straight threw the cover so thats f'ed now as well...been a great day man

4. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Man that don't sound good. At least I might be able to cut but without that screw you'll never have a pretty cut. Good luck on that.

5. michiganmower10

no the deck if it hits any bumps the deck completly goes up in the air and diagnal and the stress is going all on the one bolt that remains, ill take a picture tomorrow and put it in my thread you can see what im talking about, not the chain bolts but under it

6. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Ok I'll be looking for it.

7. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Bada$$ truck man! letss see the inside when its all loaded up!

8. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

No problem man!!

9. michiganmower10

hey man, found a 89 f250 with a 7.5 meyeer(i prefer western) ford 2500 with plow and 50k on new motor and no rust, was all redone, whatcha think?

10. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

89 seems kinda old huh?