Kleen Kutz Lawn Care Services, LLC 2012 Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kleen Kutz, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Yes there's a nice breeze and it's still hot, but not like it was a few weeks ago.

2. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Hey Krayz, what kinda price would you figure to take this Oak tree down. I'll have to get a lift and dumpster for sure. It's over 2 houses and a couple of lines are running through the branches. One is a powerline.
    Trunk is about 6ft wide.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Another job by Kleen Kutz!!!
    Clean out, trimmed, planted a few plants and re-mulched it. I begged the customer to let me remove the Indian Hawthorns.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

In order to legally take that tree down, you would have to be a lic arborist and utility arborist. I can refer a great tree guy

5. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Man I know that ALREADY!!!! I have a tree guy that helps me with it LEGALLY by the way. I just asked you about the pricing.

6. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Why there people on here LEGALLY that wants to try to insult other LCO's. Yes I said TRY. When they have no room to talk about anybody. Instead of helping other LCO's secede as well. A lot people don't realize in order for you to be successful you also have to help other people out as well. (LEGALLY)
    TRYING to insult other LCO's isn't the way to go. When you have another company that hasn't made you a dollar.

May God bless!!!

7. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Nice what kind of mulch is that red stuff it look stringee but I like it probably wouldn't mat as easy as the stuff we get.

8. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Some people don't want to help others out. Why? I don't know. Everybody didn't start with the knowledge they have. You have to start somewhere...

9. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

You have what appears to be a reputable company so I'm sure you already know everything about being legal and its importance. I do find it annoying when some guys ruin a good question or thread by schooling you and belittling you on legalities and never Really answering your question.

With that being said I don't Krzy was trying to insult you but who knows

10. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

All I can say is "If the shoe fits, wear it" if you know what I mean. No offense to you buddy.