Kleen Kutz Lawn Care Services, LLC 2012 Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kleen Kutz, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

I know exactly what you mean. There's to much grass and money for one man. There's always room for growth. LEGALLY ALWAYS!!!!

2. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

That's softscape mulch. It last a lot longer than most mulch. Similar to pine straw.

3. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

Lol, not sure i follow what you're saying. Either way just keep up the good work.

4. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Thank man! Always give be positive and helpful to other no matter what type of business you in. If I can help you, I'll help you. Not hurt you or tear you down.

5. QLM

QLM LawnSite Senior Member

I like this you ask a question on price but you have a guy already. If he is your boy his price should be fair. You should not need to shop prices here with bad pictures. What your trying to do is check if your boy is giving you the shaft? Your a bit sensitive to a word here.

Tools ins workmans comp everything costs a ton. If your boy gave you a price you can't that you can't pick up 10% off of his back subbing it to him you should not shop it here to see what it should go for. Heck he is your boy!

You young guys should grow slower. If I remember right your the guy that complete rookie questions like st aug seeds a few months ago.

Here is a novel idea for you go to school to learn.

6. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Well, well, well, oh it's you again! Look what the wind blew in!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

7. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Alright, alright come on guys this isnt what this site is about. Everybody just take a chill pill. Yall dont want the mods closing this thread.

8. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

I understand that part but you people to be on here always wants to be negative. For what, I don't know only because they figure they have more knowledge than others. But what the hell we ALL had a starting point from somewhere. But the more you progress in your business, the more knowledgeable you become. Just because some people have certain license doesn't mean you can't do the job. Now let's be real and think back a moment. How many jobs do people do without the proper license. Even though the job comes out better than the person with the license. This site is to mainly assist each others not put anyone down.

But like I said once before, "There's too much grass for one man, and too much money to be made." Oh also there's a lot of trees too!!!

All this is to me is motivation. Nobody can't keep a hard working man down!!!

9. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

I agree with you. But just dont let these guys get to you like that. Just let it roll off your back and carry on with your day. There will always be people in your life saying you cant do this and this. If I listened to them. I wouldnt be who I am today end of discussion.

10. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

No problem, but the thing is with that its people that only 20 -30 from you. Basically in the area that's I cover too.