Kleen Kutz Lawn Care Services, LLC 2012 Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kleen Kutz, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

No problem. I'll try to do it soon. I'll probably make to where I only have 2 ztr in it. 3 you'll still have room to move around with no problem at all. With only 2 It's even better. I'm focus on putting another truck on the road as well. I'm growing a lot more this season.

How many people do you have working for you? Crews?

2. ETPRO

ETPRO LawnSite Senior Member

I have 7 working for me. 1 maintenance/mowing crew and one irrigation/landscaping crew. However we have had some good size installs this winter. After the fall cleanups, my mowing guys have been thoroughly introduced to the landscaping side of the business. Yourself?

We are going to hold steady at this number of people (maybe add 1 seasonal hand) and just get lots more efficient and better at what we do. I guess I may change my tune if the phones blow up come March & April...

3. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Right now I have a 3 man crew. That's me and 2 other guys. Once I get a few more clients I'll hire 1-2 more guys and split my crew up. I'll have a mowing crew and a landscaping crew. But that's all in the making though.

4. ETPRO

It would of been nice if the growth would of happened a little bit more controlled, but the right opportunity presented itself and we were offered enough work to run separate crews. It certainly took some getting used to, that's for sure. Hold on to your hat when it happens.

5. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Sounds like I'll have my work cut out for me.

6. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

What a great day for all the rain!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Tell me about it. Going meet with my graphic guy to design my wrap for my trailer.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. ETPRO

When you figure out how to be in two places at once... Please fill me in. Spent all year trying to figure it out.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Lol! You'll be the first person I'll tell!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

I should be getting my proof by this weekend for my EDDM's and new business cards.
    Posted via Mobile Device