KM 110 R Kombi System

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CutInEdge Lawn Care, Jun 1, 2006.

1. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Bought the KM 110 R today with ariculating hedge trimmers and pole saw. Would like to know what other attachements most people use and your overall opinion on personal usage. Thanks
  2. littlenic

littlenic LawnSite Member

String Trimmer and edger
  3. anj

anj LawnSite Member

Has Enough Power I Use The Weed Eater Attach. Just So You Know The Shaft On The Motor Side That You Attach To Is Held In By A Plastic Housing And It Will Bust On You. Have Had Mines Replaced And I Only Used It A Week Before It Was Busted Again Poor Design On Sthils Part. They Should Have Made This Metal.
  4. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone using the cultivator attachement? How well is it working for you?
  5. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I use a cultivator gear box attachment on a FS85 and I was rather pleased by the performance. It makes for a heavy trimmer but the weight is good for cultivating. I used it to renovate a flower bed and I used it in my veggie garden around the tomatoes and such. The worst thing I can say about it..........and it can and will happen with any tiller is that small roots and vines get around the tines real bad

6. Just Mow

Just Mow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Not a poor design, they had a bad batch of clutch drums that were narrowed down by serial number and corrected and fixed under warranty. Other than that it is an awesome machine.:waving: