KMZ Lawn Care Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by kmzlawncare, Feb 7, 2012.

1. kmzlawncare

kmzlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Changing all fluids, filters, greasing everything I like having everything ready before the season starts.

DSCF0345.jpg

2. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

iv been lookn forward to the begining of the season, this winter has been a disapointment for us.lol....ill be getting my stuff ready in a few weeks....good luck this yr n make some $$$$$!!! lol:laugh:

3. kmzlawncare

A few more pictures getting ready for spring.

DSCF0343.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

4. POWER STROKE

POWER STROKE LawnSite Senior Member

Hey nice setup I was wonder what thickness of rubber do you have on the striper on the Toro? I wonder because I want to do the same to my Toro?
    Also if you could put up a pic of the striper. Thanks

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  5. kmzlawncare

I went to rural king and bought a premium mud flap and some 1" x 1/8" metal cut it to fit works great and has lasted a few years with no problems. I think I had less then $40 in the whole thing. A Lot better then a few hundred. I will try to get some better pictures of it today

6. kmzlawncare

Here's a picture of my red 2005 power stroke. I just shined it up just in time for the hail storm we had on Thursday.

DSC00469.jpg

7. kmzlawncare

Here are some pictures of my toro strip kit.It strips awesome! I hope this helps

DSCF0376.jpg

DSCF0377.jpg

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

That truck is really shining.:cool2:

9. POWER STROKE

POWER STROKE LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks, yup those pics help allot. I have a 4'x6' rubber mat 1/2 Thick. should the thickness be ok or should I cut it in half. I just don't want to tear up my customers lawn or break any thing. Thanks for any help or reply

-POWER

10. kmzlawncare

1/2" might be a little thick but you could try it and see how it does mine is 3/8" and is very forgiving.