KMZ Lawn Care Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by kmzlawncare, Feb 7, 2012.

1. kmzlawncare

kmzlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Heres a job I've been working on I laid brick post around on of the subdivisions I take care of for a new privacy fence.

image.jpg

2. kmzlawncare

Another picture of brick post image.jpg

image.jpg

3. kmzlawncare

Bought another Gravely pro Turn 460 this week.

image.jpg

4. kmzlawncare

I took a second to snap a picture of some strips from the Gravey I don't think they strip too bad for not having a strip kit. image.jpg

image.jpg

5. southerntide

southerntide LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Alabama

Nice Gravely setup there how much you get the 14 model for up your way if you don't mind me asking.

I am seriously considering pro400 series upgrade from my z148 my guy down here want to give my chump change for trade in if I chose to got that way like $1,000 at most and is in better shape than most models half ours age 1600 hours still cuts like a hog.

6. southerntide

southerntide LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Alabama

Think I was quoted $8500 on 200 ZT HD series 52'' deck friggin ridiculous with 10 gauge steel lol

I can fix anything on ours unless a lift is required but every time I go there they try to con me into a new mower before discussing repair.

Guess it is one of those catch him on a good day bad day things and not many good days lol

7. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Why do you keep the Ferris? Will you be replacing it with a Gravely?

8. kmzlawncare

I'm going to keep the Ferris for now it only has 180hrs. On it I would like to get a 44" Gravely to replace it but I only use it 1 or 2 days a week I bought it to use on my small gate yards since I got it I only have to push mow 1 yard.

9. kmzlawncare

Some more strips from today this field was tall when I cut it but it was dry so didn't turn out too bad. image.jpg

image.jpg

10. kmzlawncare

And one more. image.jpg

image.jpg