knee high chaps

Discussion in 'W.E. Chapps' started by KerryB, Sep 6, 2001.

1. KerryB

KerryB LawnSite Senior Member

Hello,
    I found something on your website that I am interested in, however, the picture and price will not come up on the site.
    So if your could I would like to see what the knee high chaps for weedeating look like and what is their price?
    Thank You in advance.

2. WE Chapps

WE Chapps Sponsor

lawndoctor,

I just went to the website to see what had happened to you. I think I know. If you will, go back and when you are in the intermediate page of the Protective Wear category, click on the green box itself and not the individual products of the knee to foot protection - We will have the webmaster make that more clear, as it is confusing the way that it's written. That will take you to a page with pricing for all of the knee down chapps including photos of the Deluxe Strap Chapps, the Deluxe Leg Chapps and the Foot Chapps. These are made of heavy weight cotton duck for protection from string trimmers, edgers and other landscape maintenance activities especially when wearing shorts.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for the inquiry,
    W.E.

3. KerryB

That wasnt it but thanks.
    The problem is when you click on the knee chaps the page says it is not on that server.
    All the others come up fine its just this one that isnt there.

4. WE Chapps

WE Chapps Sponsor

Lawndocter,

Not sure what is happening. Please call the 800 -816-2427 # and we can go to the site with you and see why you are not having it appear.
    They are several knee to foot styles of leg protection ranging from 22.95 to 37.95 in your choice of Dk. Green, Brown, Blue Denim and Orange.
    We just developed a Leg Chapp for chemical applications when you are spraying straight down at the ground like for Herbicides. It too is a knee down protection and made out of Butyl rubber.
    It is designed to be used over and over again.

Thanks,
    W.E.

5. KerryB

Ok I went to the site. Clicked on the W.E. legg chapps on the left hand list.
    Once there I clicked on the green logo that says knee to foot protection. says not found error 404.all the others come up fine its just this one. You need to have someone fix the website for these items.

6. WE Chapps

WE Chapps Sponsor

Lawndoctor,

Hopefully the confusion on the Leg Chapps has been fixed so that you and everyone can see what they look like and what their cost is.
    Thanks very much for bringing this to our attention. W.E. are always willing and ready to hear any comments about our products good or bad and about our website.
    The Landscape Maintenance business is very hard work, W.E. are here to try and lessen that load with safe, convenient, time saving products that last for seasons and seasons.

Thanks for your interest,
    W.E.

7. KerryB

Sorry but your web site still isnt repaired.
    The picture for the knee chapps still says it was not found on that server. And just so you know I tried all of them. Its the only link that doesnt work. Sorry guys.