1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

know where to get used equip?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dtain22, May 17, 2003.

1. dtain22

dtain22 LawnSite Member

I'm looking for a reliable place to buy a used hydro mower. right now i can't afford a new hydro, does anyone know of an internet site or web area to buy used equipment from???:(
  2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

i bought my used gravely pro-50 a few years ago from a dealer. I dunno how hard hydro's are to find since i haven't looked since, i do know used ZTR's are very scarce :(
  3. longviewlawncare

longviewlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

dtain22 i sent you a PM, i am gonna email you also just in case. Thanks Josh Newnam
  4. Green in Idaho

Green in Idaho LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

Have you heard of e-bay?

By the time you pay for shipping from anywhere other than your local area.... well $$
    Let your local dealers you are looking for used equip., major newspapers in your state and other LCO running around. See someone with what you want to buy. Let them know. For the right price, almost everything is for sale. They might be wanting a new one.
  5. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Try this link. It is a national paper for used stuff. Go to the home and garden link, then lawn and garden, then yard tractors and mowers link. You will find stuff from all over the US.

US Trader
  6. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

Look in the New and Used Equipment forum on the Home page here.