kobelcosk35's work photos

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by kobelcosk35, May 8, 2010.

1. kobelcosk35

kobelcosk35 LawnSite Member

Thanks ...all the machines are my dads we have a little excavation buisness no employees just me and him
    right now we have 2 kubota u35s, kebelco sk35, cat 322 and 225, a case 580d backhoe,the 440a skidder and a ten wheeler and a few trailers and then a bunch of other odds ad ends

2. kobelcosk35

soo heres one of the old 580:weightlifter: and the ten wheeler and the kobelco with the grapple

001.jpg

new 03.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

3. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice pics kobelcosk35! Looks like you guys do some interesting projects with them. I really like that grapple on the kobelco mini :drinkup:

4. kobelcosk35

Thanks ARP. yea that grapple on the mini sure does come in handy for doin firewood and sortin logs and movin brush:)

5. kobelcosk35

heres one of the trailers hooked to my dads truck..and one of the work horse:weightlifter::laugh:

010.jpg

new 004.jpg

002.jpg

6. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

I like that grapple on the Kobelco. Would like something like that for stumping instead of a bucket.

7. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

You have gained some points with me on that 580D. Be sure to include action shots of that beautiful machine in the future.

8. kobelcosk35

yea the old girl sure does get the job doin its only got 3500 hours:).. but now a days it doesnt get much use sence we got the minis but its always ready to go when we need .... heres a few of it cleaning up down by my wood processing spot.

007.jpg

008.jpg

001.jpg

006.jpg

9. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice pics and equipment, I know what you mean about never using the wheel hoe when you have excavators, our ,07 410-G only has 400 hrs on it. We mostly use it as a loader. Keep the pics coming, my Dad and I work together too, just the two of us.

10. kobelcosk35

yea we dont even really use it as a loader as we just bought a Volvo michigan l70 right before last winter so really we just use the hoe around the shop to load and unload stuff...... yea my dad started doing this full time in 01 but hes worked in the industry all his life ive been helpin sence he started but i really started about two years ago when i first got my licence