kohler pro 27 Problems

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by lubricity, Jul 12, 2012.

1. dahammer

dahammer LawnSite Member

Just so we're clear, you are saying that it's the OEMs that are the driving force behind the EPA's regulations all in the name of more profits? That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, but at the end of the day it is still a result of more stringent emissions regulations.

2. piston slapper

piston slapper LawnSite Platinum Member

I didn't say that...I said they were in CAHOOTS together...a mutually beneficial relationship...
    Just trying to make you think for yourself...nothing is as it seems...and everything is meant to appear as it seems...no law or regulation was ever enacted that didn't financially improve someones position..

If I told you a quarter of what I KNOW...you would probably have some real issues with simple things like reading a newspaper...or opening the curtains...
    This is not the forum to persue these issues...The only advice I will offer you is to follow the money....it'll lead you to the truth everytime.....
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. dahammer

dahammer LawnSite Member

Oh, I agree with that 100%. That is one of things that is rotting this country. It's all about the money. Anyway, we're going off course here and for that I apologize to the OP.

4. piston slapper

piston slapper LawnSite Platinum Member

The economies of every country on the planet are intertwined with the US....
    There are no surprises in the economic outcomes of conflicts...oil prices..or the stockmarket...it may sway a little side to side...just to make for good drama..but the outcomes are predetermined and methodically planned years in advance..
    Enjoy the ride.....
    Posted via Mobile Device