1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Koi Ponds

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by ppl, Apr 25, 2009.

1. ppl

ppl LawnSite Member

Looking for a contractor in the Seattle Area to help with a Koi Pond project. Any References?

2. XStream Aquatics

XStream Aquatics LawnSite Member

will travel for right $$$

3. ppl

ppl LawnSite Member

Are things slow

4. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

Contact the Washington State Koi Association........you have some of the best people in the koi pond construction business in your state and in Oregon. Poly-urea liner I would assume.......great guys in Washington do that work.

5. XStream Aquatics

SLOW?????????????????????????? That's the craziest thing I've heard lately. I am still 57 jobs behind as of tonight and have been 50 plus behind for the last month. I can't even answer the phone during the day, when I get home I usually have 8-10 voicemails per night. They say don't complain but it's a little stressing trying to keep every one happy by getting to them so they don't go find somebody else. Anyways just saying if the monies right I will travel. On the other hand check out an organization I'm with http://www.ippca.com/ maybe you can find someone close.

Polyurea is an awesome product thou VERY expensive. I have a gentleman from California come to do my projects.

6. XStream Aquatics

Also I just love to travel. I have been to Myrtle Beach, SC., Atlanta GA., Danville ILL. to work on ponds.