1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Koler engine

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chevyplow, Jan 8, 2007.

1. chevyplow

chevyplow LawnSite Member
    from CT

I am looking for a new or good 25 HP Koler engine for a 04 turf tiger. Does anyone have one or know of a good place where I can get one. thanks

2. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

You might try ebay. I just purchased a new 28 horse Kaw. for my JD737 and it ran around $2,000. Ordered it from my dealer.

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Smallenginewarehouse.com, and there is a sponsor on this site that can help you as well. I don't know how they are in prices, though.

4. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

04 Turf Tiger? I didn't think they came with 25hp was thinking 19hp but could be wrong since I don't run Scag. Why do you need an engine for an 04 model anyway thats not very old and if it went bad already I would go with Kaw.

5. chevyplow

chevyplow LawnSite Member
    from CT

I was thinking of the wrong mower its a 2000.

6. PowerEquipmentWarehouse

PowerEquipmentWarehouse LawnSite Member

Hi Chevyplow

Give us a call at 800 769 3741, with your engine numbers and we can fix you up with a new engine. Thanks Jay

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

There you go....This would be a good price comparison.

8. Dnemo

Dnemo LawnSite Member

If you have not found a replacement engine yet give us a call at 301-898-3377. All we need is a spec# of the engine and we can get you a price on a replacement engine.
    Thanks!

9. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic