1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Kombi Blower Attachment Review

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Ormond32176, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Ormond32176

Ormond32176 LawnSite Member

I just bought one of these:
    for $109 and it is all but amazing. I've been using it on my KM110r and it has been doing great this past week. It has easily increased productivity 3:1 over my BG86. It is almost over kill for residentials and so much lighter (feeling) than a back pack blower. I'll pick up a km 130 in the next few weeks and that is going to make me even happier.
  2. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

How easy is this to operate one-handed?
  3. Ormond32176

Ormond32176 LawnSite Member

About as easy as a handheld blower except you have the reach to get under cars easier than anything else
  4. show-n-go

show-n-go LawnSite Member

I have one for my Km130 and it works great. There is still a need for a backpack blower but i haven't used mine in almost a month.
  5. Colaguy

Colaguy LawnSite Senior Member

I have one. One thing I dont like about it though. I wish the metal shaft was at least 15" longer. Would balance it out better.
  6. show-n-go

show-n-go LawnSite Member

That's true, I always use the shoulder harness. It makes it a little easier. But I use that with all the attachments. So far I have the edger,bed redifiner,trimmer,blower, and articulating shrub trimmer. I want the pole saw next.
  7. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

I have a bunch of attachments including the pole saw and it is NICE! I wish I'd had it years ago, especially for some of the brush clearing and tree work I've done in the past. I've cut up to 12" trees down with it with relative ease, and that was using it on my FS90. I know they don't recommend it on the 250, but I will use it on mine when the time comes that I need more power, or more speed getting through branches. keep the chain sharp and it is amazing what it can cut through, and how quickly it does it.