1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Krayzkajun is back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KrayzKajun, Aug 9, 2009.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

whts up fellas? havent been on in a few months.
    been super busy gettin my yards done weekly and goin through the police academy fulltime.
    I have about 6weeks left of the police academy.
    Once i get to the streets and have a somewht normal schedule with the police dept, i can focus on adding about 15more accounts for next year.
    about to start gettin ready to advertise for next season. Hope evryone is doin well!!!

Jacob

2. T.Brandon

T.Brandon LawnSite Senior Member

Jacob are you still in the army? if so are you reserve or guard?

3. KrayzKajun

Im National Guard. if ya got any questions let me know!

4. T.Brandon

I took all my asvab test, My recruiter told me I have to re-take it to qualify higher than someone else because all training seats are full, and I will have to take there spot. I will be going in as infantry and he told me if I do get a training seat, I will leave in June for Iraq and bt starts in Sept!

5. KrayzKajun

best of luck to you! if ya wanna talk call me 504-382-8133 or my house 302-7796 JACOB

6. T.Brandon

Thanks man! I will most likely try to get on jp as one of my buddies toups works with them. I might joing swat till I'm 21.I'll be seeing you around in westwego I guess! I have a good bit of properties there. What happened to being a Gretna cop?

7. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

nice to see ya back. Man you stay busy wern't you also a fire fighter as well?

8. T.Brandon

Sfl you arent kidding jacob has his hands full! National gurard, firefighter, police officer (still in training), and lco! I couldnt do it:dizzy:

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome back and thanks for all of your services....both of you!

10. KrayzKajun

its good to be back!