Krumm Lawnscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Krumm, Feb 12, 2013.

1. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work man
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Krumm

Krumm LawnSite Member
    from CR, IA

The truck photographs well.

The skids are rentals. And ill never rent a tire machine ever again. Worthless for most of the job. I love that ditch witch sk650. My absolute favorite mini, I'm looking to buy one this year.

3. Krumm

Krumm LawnSite Member
    from CR, IA

his first run by himself. i usually stand on the deck next to him, but huge front yard and mower at idle he cant get anywhere faster than i could walk.

2012-08-10 19.48.55.jpg

4. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

Start 'em young :laugh:

My father let me drive a 753 when I was 6, my oldest son has the hang of running a Z and can move the skid steer with a little help. Good looking work, keep it up.

5. gardner lawn

gardner lawn LawnSite Member

my son and I starte doing yards together about 3or 4 years ago got a scag 2 years ago
    he help when he gets to come home from school .....my point enjoy you time with him the grow up so fast

6. Krumm

Krumm LawnSite Member
    from CR, IA

Oh i definitely enjoy it. My wife tells me its supposed to be mama's boy and daddys and little girl. But there is no mama in this boy. Looks just like me and acts just like me. Loves anything with a motor. That picture was taken a month before his third birthday. By fall clean up at the house he started understanding how to stripe.
    He has already laid claim to one of my trucks to be his work truck. I was ready to sell it at the first offer over $500 but i guess i can't now.

Now im just waiting for number two to show up and see if i get another mini me or a mini mommy with daddys interests!!!

7. Krumm

Krumm LawnSite Member
    from CR, IA

Oh and i know that picture of my son looks like it was taken in the fall but that was june-july of last year. Drought destroyed my lawn.

8. CriderLawn09

CriderLawn09 LawnSite Member

Nice work man , and looks like you have you a little helper there haha he looks like he can run that better than some of te employees ive had over the years lol

9. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

First of all, that's a big ass snake.

Very nice work man. I don't like to post on here much anymore but i felt like you deserved a compliment or two. I'm big on mowing stripes, and keeping them straight. Yours are awesome.

I like the retaining wall and stairs and obviously the stripes, looks like you pay a lot of attention to detail. Where did you learn to build stairs/retaining walls and where did you learn to design? I like what you did with the retaining wall, it's not just a boring wall or two

10. Krumm

Krumm LawnSite Member
    from CR, IA

Thanks for the compliments. I worked for a company that specialized in hardscapes for four years. And i took some design classes when i was in the horticulture program in college but ihate designing that way. I just go out there and can see where stuff needs to go and flow properly. Then its just throwing some paint on the ground so others can see.

And yes those stairs suck. I hate installing those but its the cheapest ones to install around here.