KS_Grasscutter Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KS_Grasscutter, Sep 30, 2008.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

what are you bagging btw?

no reason to bag unless youa re removing debri, or cutting bermuda, zoysia or other warm season grasses.

otherwise, i think the mower is the finest perma bagger you can get. however, i would never have a center wheel on the rear. only would use the double oscillating tail wheels. that, and only a diesel powered, power dump model.

i super hate bad stripes, and third wheel marks, unleveled deck marks eat me up!!:nono:

2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Blank back side.

Um, because everyone else here does? LOL. I do mow some warm season lawns. I have some houses with cottonwood or other trees that have leaves constantly falling. And most of my lawns grow fast enough I would have to triple cut to get it to look decent, and that's not efficient at all. Would rather just dump mower 1 or 2 times per lawn. Plus it saves a lot of time not having to do as much blowing.

It is the perception of customers in my market that bagging is just simply an understood part of the job. The only things that don't get bagged are empty lots, and **** hole yards that I (and the customer) don't care about lol.

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

anymore pics of the walker? any issues with the 26 EFI?

4. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I had 1 problem with it last year, had a wire come lose that made it run rough. Took it to the dealer because I didn't have time to mess with it, cost a couple hundred bucks for them to diagnose it.