1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

KS_Grasscutter Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KS_Grasscutter, Sep 30, 2008.

1. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

No, I have a MC 42" with 500 hrs, bought it last year. The Walker on the trailer is a 36" MS that belongs to a friend of mine.

Thanks, I do too. Hopefully gonna rebuild the engine on it this winter. Knocks/rattles/clicks and burns lots of oil.

Had one, it broke, fixing to get a new one SOON.

I dunno. Probably run it next year, then upgrade to a 95 or so in 2010. Probably keep this one around with a skid sprayer in it or something.
  2. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Yep, the 36" walker is MINE! However you use it more than I do anymore... Of course once the leaves get to falling that will change.
  3. KS_Grasscutter

As long as I still get to use it either on Friday or Saturday, I'm good.
  4. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Ya the grasshopper bogs some with a 23/61 but on bermuda it does pretty good the thing that pulls it down is crab grass. I dont bag with it and couldnt imagine trying i dont think it would do too well. Its not my ideal machine but hey its got 350hr on it and its paid for so i think ill hang on to it for a while.
  5. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Sweet looking rig, makes me want a Walker bad!!!!!!!
  6. LawnMowerKing10

LawnMowerKing10 LawnSite Senior Member

How do you like the grasshopper ?
  7. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

Nice rig! I like the new Grasshopper.
  8. mikes landscaping

mikes landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from kansas

how did the loadhandler work out for you?
  9. KS_Grasscutter

I love it. Best mower I have ever owned. Sure, the Walker stripes nicer, but stripes don't make you money.

Thanks. I do too.

It worked great. Wish it didnt break (not the loadhandler's fault, either...lol). Need to get a new one I guess.

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

nice rig. ive had to do the same with clippings in the past and it really isnt fun