KS_Grasscutter Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KS_Grasscutter, Sep 30, 2008.

1. josh1981

josh1981 LawnSite Senior Member

nice setup. those old chevy trucks are great

2. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Nice but I feel like I've seen these pictures before.

3. bakerc8

bakerc8 LawnSite Member

thinking of a new truck?

4. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

come on man you just got upset cuz someone said this on your thread. So what if you, him, or anybody else updates pictures and they are some what similar...it someone doesnt want to look at them they dont have to. S man you have a nice set up and i like seeing your equpiment and i like this guy's setp up to...so thank you to both for posting pictures but lets just leave out the unnecesarry comments. Nice set-up though man!

5. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

I'm just stating that I have seen the same trucks trailer and mowers. Why can everyone say that the phazer I've aquired and extra handhelds are the same pictures. Those were update pictures of all the stuff I have now. I did sort of touch a nerve so I apologive. Nice stuff ks!

6. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

its okay S man...I wasnt saying that i agreed that you had the same picutres posted cuz i could see the difference but i see the difference is KS stuff too...i like people who post their equipment so im not complaing man

7. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

SHOW ME where I have EVER posted pics of the Grasshopper or that Walker before this post. Seems like you are ALWAYS posting pics of your frickin wagon or one of the 13 mowers you have owned in the last 6 months. Whats the difference?

8. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

haha, this made me laugh. ":laughing:

Nice stuff there KS

9. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Man that Chevy has character. I would love to have a work truck like that.

10. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Yea, the nice dent in the passenger side door gives it even more character LOL. That was a bad day... I have a storage unit with a frickin 13' door and STILL manage to hit it...