KS_Grasscutter Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KS_Grasscutter, Sep 30, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

nice new mower, nieghbors were probably looking out there window saying what is that kid doing lol

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice mower, good luck with it this season! I know my Husqvarna trimmer has provided me very good service.

3. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Yea, I have always had good luck with Husqvarna equipment and other brands that they own.

4. KS_Grasscutter

Guess I oughta post up some of the other new stuff I got this year. Got rid of the Z71 and got the 2500 HD. Wasn't planning on buying a new truck, just went into the dealership to practice jew-ing, turns out, I didn't need practice and was stuck buying a truck LOL. Got rid of the Walker :)hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:) and got the Toro :)cry:). Also got the F250 early this spring, 2 weeks later the transmission went out. That was a fun little project changing that out. This has been a good year, think I am gonna gross about 2x what I did last year. Gonna get real aggressive on advertising this fall for aeration/overseeding, and later on, snow removal.

Looking for a somewhat cheap MTGHS Walker before leaf cleanups, 42 or 48. Also would consider buying a Meyer plow before winter if I ran across one cheap enough.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Man, the one thing we don't need is a racial epithet being used ... it really shows your true colors !!

6. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

this sure is the time to be buying vehicles...the set-up looks good man

7. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

That is also used a lot around here too. It may be racial, but it is used just as if it wasn't.:nono:

8. KS_Grasscutter

What is an epithet? And thank you sir for the insult.

Yessir, deals are out there if you look. Thanks!

Yea, its common speech around here, hence why I didn't give it a second thought when I typed it. The politically correct are after me now :laugh::laugh:

9. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't worry...it is a common thing to say in my area too. Almost everyone that says isnt refering to as racial comment but just a figure of speech. It just reminds all of us that we do need to be careful what we say all the time.

10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I am looking at getting a second truck soon. Do you have full time worker/s? Or just wanted a backup truck. BTW Nice Chevy