KSSS: Some of my stuff/jobs

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ksss, Jan 1, 2008.

1. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I am still working on the resizing picture does not look right but hey I am expanding my limited computer abilities. The picture with the cabin was a job where the material from behind the cabin had to be removed and laid out in the front which was a sheer drop. Nothing technical, I wish I would have taken pictures of it when I was done. It was pretty cool. The bank was stepped down. Moved a lot of dirt.

The other was a big foundation we dug last year. The project is still on going. I will get some pictures of it. This year we dug for the gym, and the garage (2700 square feet), this Spring will be the Pool house. I have no idea how big that will be.

Fall 2006, Katie's wedding 083.jpg

Palisades Cabin Job 9.2007 001 #2.jpg

Palisades Cabin Job 9.2007 005 #3.jpg

Palisades Cabin Job 9.2007 002 #3.jpg

2. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

yikes...thats a lot of dirt moving....what did they use to hold the wall up behind the cabin????

3. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

These are from the backhoe rodeo this year. Notice the fanboy T-shirt that way cool operator is wearing.:weightlifter:

Shane Hoe Rodeo 004 #3.jpg

Shane Hoe Rodeo 009 #3.jpg

Shane Hoe Rodeo 031#3.jpg

4. qps

from Indy

Nice looking country side also...love the blues and looks like norway spruce's

5. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

That hill was stepped back. This Spring when the snow is gone we have some more work to do and I will take more pictures. I have no idea how many Ks of dirt I moved but it was a lot. The trees you see on the hill were removed and the step process completed.

6. qps

from Indy

must have free t-shirt day:cool2:

7. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

These are pictures from across the way from the cabin. It is very pretty there.

Amy's  photos 9.30.07 Swan Valley 002.jpg

Amy's  photos 9.30.07 Swan Valley 010.jpg

8. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Here is the road leading up to the cabin and one of a big red tractor at one of the farms in the area.

Amy's  photos 9.30.07 Swan Valley 024.jpg

Amy's  photos 9.30.07 Swan Valley 045.jpg

9. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

oooooh baby, I love these threads!!!!!!

10. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I have posted these before. One is on the ski hill in Montana and the other is of my 9020B, which is getting a face lift this Winter. The rather bare picture was a before photo of a house site on the ski hill from two years ago. There was 25' of fall in the foot print of the house. There was 15' of fall in the house with the equipment on it. Gives you a whole new appreciate to being able to dig a foundation on flat ground.

bigs sky job 07 006.jpg

Fall 2006, Katie's wedding 088.jpg

Big Sky jobsite 2006 004.jpg