Ksss......truck pics

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by RockSet N' Grade, Aug 7, 2008.

1. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

Hey Ksss, been holding my breath for pics of your new bull-dog......Want to borrow QPS's camera? Fire off some shots of that bad boy so we can see it before you fix it up too much.....
  2. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

For real, I'm still questioning the fact that you actually bought the thing, Mr. Moneybags. Prove it!

Hell, if I don't go to work in the next few days, I'll come down there with some professional photo gear and take the photos for you...and then charge you some coin to do so. Did I mention I need a job?
  3. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Here is the truck in Idaho.

Big Mack Truck 8.08 002.jpg

Big Mack Truck 8.08 005.jpg

Big Mack Truck 8.08 010.jpg

Big Mack Truck 8.08 003.jpg
  4. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, but it ain't no KW. haha
  5. Jason'sLawnCare

Jason'sLawnCare LawnSite Member

You think you can haul some grass with that thing? :laugh:
  6. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Nice Truck!!!!!!
  7. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

The truck is nice and clean even the box doesn't have any dents in the side.

The one thing to check with the aluminum wheels is for cracks and bead wear two common problems. The cracks are from hauling heavy loads with not properly torqued lug nuts and you get bead wear from rim pull the tires spin on the rim from the torque.

Next thing would be adding a set of easy flow Donaldson mufflers for extra power and getting a chrome visor with some more shiny stuff like chome bezels for the lights.

8. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I don't plan on entering it in the next "PIMP YOUR MACK" contest. Other than getting the cab painted its got all the Bling its going to get.
  9. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

ahhhhhh come on. you got to add some chrome and your name to it. you know spiff it up so people talk about your truck just not that gray mack that passed them.
  10. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

Nice rig!!!