Kubota 3030

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by Weedburner, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Weedburner

Weedburner LawnSite Member

Have been shopping for a new small frame tractor 25-30 Hp. I test drove a 3030 today and the seat really seemed to slope forward. It felt like I was sliding forward all the time. Couldn't see any way to adjust it. Anyone else notice this or install a differant seat?
  2. nosteiner4me

nosteiner4me LawnSite Member

Weedburner....thats been big compaint on the b3030 seat. Best thing to do is get the kubota F-series seat which is much nicer and comfortable instead of the b3030 seat>>not sure of price difference maybe 300 bux or so. Good luck.
  3. mickman

mickman LawnSite Member

I just bought a 3030 last week. The seat does lean forward, but the seat belt
    holds me in. Why did they make the seat like that for anyway? so water can run off?
  4. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

The 3030 seat is ok for a few hours, it sucks for long days, im going to upgrade soon. The tractor itself is awesome, i have the factory cab model 2005, 403 fel, turfs,stereo, auxillary 12 volt up front and 2782 front pto snowblower with hydraulic chute control.
  5. Weedburner

Weedburner LawnSite Member

I went ahead and bought the tractor and a tiller. We put some spacers under the seat, which helped a lot. The Kubota rep said they would go $100 to get a seat from another model if I wanted.
  6. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

Good tractor choice, i would grab that $100. seat upgrade if i was you.
  7. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

I would love to up grade my B7500 to a B3030 with cab and A/C. But the B7500 is paid for. I don't need another damn equipment payment each month. For something that would only get used to plow snow and pull an aerator.
  8. TJS

TJS LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I bought a BX2350 last fall. I have the same complaint about the seat. I bought a 1" square piece of steel and longer bolts to shim the seat up in the front. Helped the sliding out feeling, but now the back of the seat is tilted back too far, and makes you feel like your are driving a low rider. Love the tractor other than the seat, the thing is like a mountain goat on hills and slopes in 4WD. Tom.