Kubota -4 excavators

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AWJ Services, Dec 24, 2009.

1. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

2. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

That two auxiliary hydraulic is big. Wonder what is the 'refueling pump'? Very interesting.

3. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh I can't wait to see these!

4. Treemow

Treemow LawnSite Senior Member

It is to refuel the machine. You can pump out of a tank without a pump on it. They do this to cater to the rental market, where customers may not have a transfer tank. The KX80 has it standard.

5. stuvecorp

I never would have seen that as necessary? But I guess that would be nice not having to mess with a pump on the fuel tank.

I think the extra hydraulics is very good, wonder how they control them? If they would have 'roller' switches going up/down and left/right to control the hydraulics that would be cool. Actually, I would like a setup like that on a skid. I have seen a few of the mini's set up from the Twin Cities that have rock grapples and it cost dearly to get the extra hydraulics.

6. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

The KX-080 already has dual aux lines. I assume it will be a copy of them.

7. stuvecorp

That's what I get for not paying attention to the Kubota website.:) I know the dealer I got my 440 from has Kubota tractors but I don't know if they deal with any construction stuff?

8. Treemow

Treemow LawnSite Senior Member

It was made with the idea that you can pump directly out of a truck fuel tank. Twin hydraulics definitely nice. Use a thumb with any other attachment.

9. DirtMerchant

DirtMerchant LawnSite Senior Member

I want one.