kubota 75

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by SellingIron, Jun 2, 2011.

1. SellingIron

SellingIron LawnSite Senior Member
    from FTE

Got to run the Kubota CTL 75. Here are a few pics. Power tach, Roll up door, etc.

SVL75.jpg

SVL75AC.jpg

SVL75ACVent.jpg

SVL75ACwater.jpg

SVL75Door.jpg

2. JDSKIDSTEER

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

I sat in one....Other than the Kubota name which adds another major player on the market I did not see where they brought anything new to the table. Just what we needed....Oh well...Competition is healthy I guess....I think they will take a little of all market share...In my area more of Bobcats than anyone since our Bobcat dealer has not been able to get inventory.

3. SellingIron

from FTE

Yeah, Nothing really wowed us when we ran it. The split lap bar would lift up when driving from time to time. You hit a bump and it stops the machine. You coundn't see the AC controls, lap bar was in the way. The windshield washer tank sits next to your head. The AC drain tube is sticking out the side of the machine. Power-tach was like BC. Had the roll up front door which sealed really well. When your rolling the door up, it come really close to turn face.

We also ran the Cat259B3. I almost liked the Kubota more. The anti-stall and joysticks seemed like they were holding you back from working. 2-speed and torsion suspension was really nice.

Had an updated T190 there. Joysticks seemed like a big improvement from before. Its going to be discontinued soon with its replacement around the corner.

4. Skidsteerman

Skidsteerman LawnSite Senior Member

I can't believe Kubota is going to be delivering these all that fast any more then they are the engines for Bobcat with all the problems they are dealing with over there. I heard it'll be at least a year before things somewhat turn back to normal delivery schedules.

I'm wondering when Bobcat is going to start stuffing the Doedong (SP) engines in there piles?!?

5. SellingIron

from FTE

We are hearing only small frame engines are going to be hard to get.

6. JDSKIDSTEER

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

What's the deal with our local Bobcat dealer not getting enough inventory since Doosan took over?...Is that a problem elsewhere or just a local issue?

7. SiteSolutions

SiteSolutions LawnSite Bronze Member

I think it is more to do with Huntsville being the red-headed stepchild of the Birmingham - er, Pelham store. I think ole Whatshisname sits down there and focuses on that store and doesn't put the effort needed into the Huntsville store.

8. SellingIron

from FTE

Alot of dealers are effected for many reasons. Vendors not having parts. M-Series issues with the line. Rental houses placed orders last year for 2011. Now we are seeing them filled and watching them go to RSC, United, sunbelt etc. I have customers wanting to demo machines and I have to watch them go to rental stores. If we get Hurricanes this year, most of the orders will come to us. There are alot of things that slow down the system.

BC could not fill an order and lost around 800 units to other brand. :cry:

9. USA1

USA1 LawnSite Member

Did you get any seat time on the SVL75 moving any dirt? Was interested in hearing about it's performance.

10. Skidsteerman

Skidsteerman LawnSite Senior Member

Posted via Mobile Device