Kubota action shots.

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by lawn king, Nov 14, 2008.

1. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

Just another day in the grass farming business for the 3540!

JH2.jpg

JH3.jpg

JH4.jpg

2. KACYDS

KACYDS LawnSite Senior Member

Looks great!!!!!! Is that Lesco fertilizer on the pallets?:confused:

3. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you have any trouble calibrating that spreader ? I'm looking to get a Cyclone for the spring. Can you get a close up or the bracket that you built for the front, I like the idea. What is your spay width ?

4. lawn king

The fert in the photos is indeed lesco,however,we are doing business with several chemical companys due to the HUGE cost increases in the fert business. The spray with on the kubota front boom is approximately 7 feet. Calibration on the spreader is just like a push spreader, just on a larger scale!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  5. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

how many people can say they listen to the radio in the air conditioning while applying fert? I can't! again, nice tractor.:drinkup:

6. lawn king

Thankx joe, dont forget about the cruise control :laugh:

7. Marek

I bought a 3240 and have put 40 hrs on it in 2 weeks. Really love it. Nothing like blowing leaves while in the cab drinking coffee. How many hrs do you have on your now ?

8. lawn king

I have 135 hours, took delivery in april. How do you prefer to keep your hst responce set?

9. Marek

So far I have just left it in the center position on the turf but let it resond a little quicker in the parking lots. Still playing with everything trying to find what works best. I ordered a 3rd valve kit for the front loader, trying to decide if I'm going to put it on myself or let the dealer do it. I picked up an 8' curtis plow with the skid steer mount for snow. Have been running the Goosen blower off the PTO, wow this thing will move some leaves. I have a trailer mount Broyhill spayer with a boom and a bad motor. I like your set up and think I might rig up something similar. Do you get much fert on the tractor that comes off the spinner ?

10. lawn king

Very little fert hits the tractor, the sitrex spreader has a front deflector plate that works well.