kubota b7500

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by beano, Aug 20, 2007.

1. beano

beano LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys,
    I have a chance to buy a kubota b7500 compact tractor but i dont know anything about them. It is an 2003 model with 198 hrs. on it. The guy will ship it to me for $3800 and it has a mowing deck and front end loader. The only thing is he is in canada and im in ohio and im nervous about a big purchase online. This looks too good to be true but the guy has sent me many pics and assured me its in new condition. Any imput on how to protect my money so i dont get jipped?

2. beano

anyones thoughts?

3. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

Was his name Greg he has a bx2200 also if it is it just sounds to good to be true did he have pics?

4. beano

The pics look like its brand new and he said hes done doing projects around the house. 3800 with shipping included seems like only a third of what it should be worth?

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

If your buying it from ebay make sure all messages are sent through my ebay. Don't use your personal email! and Don't use anything like western union this is how I got ripped off. It might be worth it for you to drive and get it.

6. ED'S LAWNCARE

ED'S LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

If it is about a 1/3 of it's worth then take the trip to look at it. If when you get there it is not at all what it should be then report him.

7. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

If it is ebay, send them an email to make sure this guy is legit. Plenty of scammers out there. :mad:

8. varybarry

varybarry LawnSite Member

I would take a trip up there to look at it. It can't hurt to make the trip. If the kubota only costs a third of the price, then the trip won't hurt the overall cost of it.

9. skullz

skullz LawnSite Member

10. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

ARE YOU STUPID! clearly its the guy on ebay that has 20 different kubotas for sale, each with a buy it now price of like two dollars and, oh yeah, his computer is down so send all emails to this email adress and send money he'll ship the tractor right away! like it matters if his computer is down, clearly hes using one to check his emails. if your not willing to drive and meet with him to pick it up and pay in person your a fool