kubota...best looking mower out there?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by grass disaster, Mar 12, 2008.

1. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

i am fond of the kubota. i just like the looks of them. the color orange with white lettering just looks nice. the new 300 series looks quite nice too maybe even better than the old series.

i like how they cover up the engine with some nice sheet metal and the fenders are cool too...at least i think so anyway :cool2:

2. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

yeaaaaaaa, you drop that puppy 4 to 5 inches, throw some spinner shoes on it, maybe some neons under the deck....
    Hell, why not hydrolics, so you could tilt while mowin'??? Hang some fuzzy dice from the control arms.... def, dope, kickin' AND phaaat!

and it's still a lawnmower. :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

actually, it is a nice looking mower with the motor cover out back like that....:)
  3. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

and the new style. i guess maybe i still like the old better. too much orange with the tires

4. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

i think the ferris mowers are pretty slick looking.
  5. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

I have the ZD331 and think it is UGLY, and the ride is rough. However, I think it will last forever, and the cut is just fine.

6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I think the new Kubota ZD mowers look awsome.
  7. verant

verant LawnSite Senior Member

I agree, i have a 05 ZG23, i wish i could upgrade to the new ZD
  8. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

i cant believe we're talking about the looks of a mower... time to get out i guess, they are mowers
  9. Turf Commando

Turf Commando LawnSite Bronze Member

Kubota is a nice mower, they don't use chains on their deck, like 99% of commercial mowers do interesting..
  10. RyGuyusMaximus

RyGuyusMaximus LawnSite Member

Cub Cadets. (black and yellow)